I have had the joy and blessings of a life of varied experiences.
- 25 year career as a woodworker and furniture maker
- I was comissioned to build a sailboat
- I switched careers and trained to teach, coach, and consult in the domain of somatics
- For 18 years I worked through Strozzi Institute under the guidance and mentoring of Richard Strozzi-Heckler
- I took up Aikido in 1992 and have the rank of second-degree blackbelt
- For the past dozen years I have been studying and practicing, and participating in indigenous/traditional ceremonies and ways of being as guidance for my life
- I have a thriving 40 year primary relationship
The combination and accumulation of these experiences has offered insight and expertise in human behavior, relationships, organizational performance, and spirituality. The time spent in each of these area has also offered insight and expertise in what it is to develop Mastery in life. Make no mistake, I am not perfect, never expect to be, and have a love/hate relationship with my own humanness.
Click here to see more of my story.
Schedule a free consultation to explore working together.
The Lomi School of Somatic Studies