These are places and events where Mark Mooney will be teaching and speaking. Follow links for more information, or contact Mark directly.
Humanity in High Performance Teams
Begins in 2024
Teachers: Mark Mooney and Susanna Lindblom
Humanity in High Performance Teams is a program addressing ways to embody our full humanness on high performance, world class teams. We will be addressing things such as:
- Trust and accountability
- Team cohesion
- Human qualities of contact and connection
- The formation effective team cultures
- Transparency and clarity
- Bridging cultural differences
We will be offering the adaptation of necessary skills and how to navigate the journey between ideas and embodied skills. These embodied skills will serve in team cultures whether global virtual teams, local virtual teams, in-person teams, or any place where effective coordination is required. Which, upon reflection, is everywhere in our lives. We look forward to sharing this journey with you.
Cost: $850 USD for the eight sessions (Limited scholarships available)
For more information, go here
Leadership and Humanity
Join me on these leadership journeys!!
LEH Leadership Journey is a 4-month modular intervention, aimed at helping executives and senior leaders to find strength of their personal core and capacity to provide wholesome leadership. It is designed and delivered by practitioners and leadership experts who have led scale personal and organization transformations. LEH Promise is to transform effective executives into Inspirational leaders who deliver better outcomes.
We adapt a proven format which includes immersive experiences, facilitator-guided reflections, world class faculty-led sessions, structured practices, and one-on-one dedicated coaching.
For Whom: Senior executives and high potential leaders who are being developed for future leadership roles
Duration and Group Size: 4 months (15 weeks) a maximum of 12 leaders
December 14, 2023 - April 25, 2024 - Hybrid with an in-person module in Leh (India)
For more information about these programs, contact Sophia@leadershipethumanite.com
Teacher: Mark Mooney
This is a four-day, in-person experiential program
The Ecosomatic Transformation program offers a path to the embodiment of our full humanness and an embodied coupling with all life.
You will learn:
- How to practice and live an embodied connection to all life
- Practices for deep connection to one’s humanness
- To have a strong connection to your senses
- Lifestyle practices – related to generative vs consumption
- New possibilities of our shared humanness
- How to practice a strong alignment to your energy to be able to align to universal energy
- Self-management – life on purpose
- A balanced feeling self – emotions and sensate
- Process of personal change
- Appropriate use of ceremony
- How to align with your new sense of universal connection into the future
- Cost: $850 USD for the eight sessions (Limited scholarships available)For more information, go here
The Art and Mastery of Long-Lasting Relationships - Relationship Retreat
We invite you to embrace yourself and your partner in a deep, heartfelt way to grow your relationship. We will examine useful — and also limiting — relationship conversations, habits, and behaviors and ways to redesign and refine your relationship into your vision of what is possible. There will be space for reflection and deep communication.
We will explore:
- Communication – generative conversations
- Feminine /masculine balance in individuals and relationship
- Relationship as path
- Humor – effective or hurtful?
- Commitment and trust
- Relationships in transitions (empty nesting, retirement, children, health breakdowns)
- Living choicefully
We promise that you will come away with:
- A more unified relationship – mind, body, spirit
- A long-term vision for your relationship
- Practices for communication in breakdowns
- Ability to have conversations that create understanding and resolution
- Ability to connect deeply to yourself and your partner
- Skills for deeper listening
- Choice in relationship as individuals
- Practices for longevity
We look forward to working together to build loving, sustainable relationships!
Cost: XX USD (Limited scholarships available)
For more information, go here
The cultivation and art of living the wholeness of our humanity in all aspects of life.